Property / Facility Condition Assessments
Building Envelope Consultants, LTD. (BEC) provides expert, detailed analysis for facilities of all sizes from single structures to complete campuses and multi building projects. Being an independent engineering firm with no affiliation with any contractors or material manufacturers allows BEC to provide accurate, unbiased information.
BEC Property/Facility condition assessments cover residential, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. Detailed analysis and reports aid facility owners and managers with their long term planning and budget estimates.
BEC condition assessments help in the following ways:
- Reduce costs associated with emergency repair work
- Specified repairs create efficient work processes
- Facility Managers can manage maintenance budgets more efficiently
- Minimize risk of premature failures of building envelope components
- Maximize facility life expectancy and minimize life cycle costs
- Postpone roof replacement expenditures
- Physical needs assessments
- Capital needs assessments
- Accurately determine building conditions and prepare accurate reports and cost estimating. Reports can be designed specific to a property owner / manager’s needs including specialized assessment to fit necessary requirements.
- List specific deficiencies classifying each as immediate or deferred maintenance items and recommended actions with budgetary costs.
- List immediate and short term needs and code violation issues as well as repairs required within one year.
- List capital needs and replacement reserves within a client specified term length and budgetary costs.