Nondestructive Moisture Testing
Using Nondestructive Moisture Testing, Building Envelope Consultants, LTD. (BEC) has the ability to detect, quantify and delineate areas of saturation (or lack of saturation) within a roof or wall system without having to open the roof or wall.
Using portable nuclear gauges and infra-red thermography, BEC is able to determine where moisture is trapped in the roof or wall assembly. Delineating the areas of trapped moisture provides building owners the information needed to make cost effective corrective action.
- Safe, nondestructive
- Accurate measurement of saturation
- Proactively identify unknown problems
- Reduce energy loss
- Reduce building envelope component failure risk
- Reduce health risks and damage due to mold
- A valuable addition to any Preventative Maintenance Program